BGI’s Injection Valve consists of a tail plug, bellows assembly, bellows housing, stem with tungsten carbide ball, seat housing with a floating seat, and packing retainer and check nose with reverse flow check dart. The valve is available in either stainless steel or nickel alloys for corrosion resistance in wells with high concentrations of H2S and/or CO2. Packing and elastomeric materials for the valve are available for standard service or special service to suit individual well conditions.
BGI’s Injection Valve Key Benefits
- Stainless steel or premium materials.
- Three ply Monel bellows.
- Teflon rings installed in each inside and outside
- Bellows convolution prevents distortion and knife-edging which can lead to rupture, while extending the life of the bellows.
- Mechanical stop prevents bellows over stroke.
- Viscous fluid shear dampening prevents bellows fatigue and stem-seat pounding.
- Replaceable floating Monel seat
- Integral reverse flow check valve.